Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

My TurboGrafx 16 / TurboDuo Video Game Collection (*2010 New Years "Turbo Views" Special*)


Many of you have asked to see my TurboGrafx-16 collection. I actually created a "special feature" video in late 2009 for Turbo Views: Volume 1 (DVD) that showcased this. Well, for a 2010 NEW YEARS SPECIAL I have uploaded it here for my YT friends. However, to keep it a DVD exclusive, and under the 10-minute YouTube limit, I have edited 1/2 of the content out (which had a lot more detail, video and information). I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the friendship and support, as always. See you all as Turbo Views continues into 2010! Visit below for information on Volume 1 DVD: www.turboviews.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7F2-3d9Jc&hl=en

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blog-Archiv

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved DVDs Online Kaufen by NotAll Blogs

My Zimbio

blogspot counter

DVDs Online Kaufen schon ab 4,99 € Alle Film-Highlights auf DVDs. Holen Sie sich das ganz große Kino günstige Preise!!