Montag, 5. September 2011

New Bookshelves, The Library, Upcoming Vids and More!


Multimedia Chronicles DVDs, Zaranyzerak CDs, T-Shirts, Posters, Mugs and more available exclusively from: www.zaranyzerak.com Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com I finally fulfill my dream of getting more bookshelves. This is very much a "work in progress" video, showing you the new shelving units I picked up today, giving you some insight into how I plan to organize the new library area (yes, for BOOKS! I actually do read, ya know...), and give you a sneak peek at some of the vids coming up this week!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF5Sm63AE0A&hl=en

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blog-Archiv

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved DVDs Online Kaufen by NotAll Blogs

My Zimbio

blogspot counter

DVDs Online Kaufen schon ab 4,99 € Alle Film-Highlights auf DVDs. Holen Sie sich das ganz große Kino günstige Preise!!